To receive a modification estimate, please complete the following steps. In addition to filling out the form you may attach one (1) file (PDF or JPEG) to help illustrate what you are requesting.
Modification costs typically range from $500 to over $3000 (not including the cost of the plan) depending on the number of changes requested. All estimates are based on the time it takes to modify a plan.
These are the step to follow:
1) Enter which plan you would like to modify.
2) Confirm the Consultation Fee.
3) Choose the foundation type you need.
4) Indicate if the plan will be reversed (mirrored).
5) Choose the exterior wall construction required.
6) Indicate when you plan on starting your project.
7) Describe, in detail, the modifications you wish to make.
8) If necessary, upload a file with additional information.
9) Add the form to your cart.
You will receive a confirmation email and your estimate will be emailed to you within 1 to 2 business days. We may contact you for additional information. The fee only covers the estimate emailed to you. It does not include any sketches or extensive consulting.
If you need additional phone assistance after you receive your estimate our home plan specialists are ready to help. The first 30 minutes of phone consultation are complimentary. Additional phone conference fees will be $50.00 for 30 minutes.
Modification projects typically take 2-6 weeks to complete, but may vary from week to week. A completion time will be included in your estimate.
This form is a tool used to estimate the cost of modifying a plan. The fee covers the cost of calculating the time required to perform the modifications. The cost of the modification is based on the amount of time it will take to modify the plan. Additional modifications requested after this form is submitted may result in additional fees. The $25 cost of the modification consultation will be deducted from the cost of the actual modification, if you proceed with the modification.