House Plan Modifications
Between purchase and modifications, Archival Designs offers you the best value for your money. We deliver the highest quality of design with over 30 years of experience in design and modifications. Whether you’re interested in simple changes or a complex redesign, our team is more than happy to customize your plan – after all, it’s your dream.
Remember, if your house plan is not perfect, it will be!
How to Modify Your House Plan
- Explore our home plan collection and choose the home that best fits your needs. Determine what changes you would like to make to the plan.
- Submit your modification request in one of the following ways:
- Go to the page of the home plan you've chosen. Click "Get an estimate to modify this plan" located under the Add to Cart button. You will be redirected to a form where you can submit the changes you would like. If your changes are detailed, we recommend sketching on the floor plan and attaching it to your request.
- Call 770-831-6363 to speak with one our home plan specialists about your modifications. If your changes are detailed, we recommend sketching on a floor plan and emailing it directly to the representative after your initial consultation.
- Upon receiving your request via the online form, our team will review your changes and provide a quote within 24 hours. We welcome all questions at this time, and will discuss your project with you to make sure your ideas have been understood by our team.
- When you decide to move forward, our home plan specialist will ask you to e-sign and return the modification agreement. This agreement will summarize your changes, the cost, and what you will receive upon completion of the design. At this time, we will process full payment of the plan sale (PDF or AutoCAD only) and a 50% deposit of the modification fee.
- Preliminary drawings will be emailed to you for approval.
- Upon approval of the drawings, your finalized construction documents will be emailed to you. We will process the final 50% balance of the modification fee at the time of release. That's it!
What are you waiting for? Let's make your dream home a reality today!